Stone Mosaic Workshop
- each participant will learn essential mosaic skills to complete a mosaic with stone approximately 15 x 15 cm
- the “direct method” will be used when applying your tessarae (stone)
- available designs inspired by Greek patterns OR you can bring your own pattern
- each participant will learn to use tools, materials, adhesives and colouring tints *
- the history of mosaics and everything discussed about this ancient art form will be sent by email to each participant
Workshop in a beautiful courtyard with view on the Taygetos mountains
The workshops are conducted at Dimitra’s home studio in a tranquil setting amongst flowers, olive, orange and lemon trees.
Duration: 3 hour workshop from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please be polite to your fellow students and arrive on time
Included: All tools and materials to complete your mosaic and a traditional sweet or snack made by the artisan from her garden & kitchen
Languages offered: Conducted in English
Parking is free just outside the workshop venues
In case of rain, the workshop area is covered
Great for: individuals, families and groups.
Experience: No previous mosaic experience is necessary.
Price: 70 euros per person inclusive of 24% VAT ( for 2021)
Send your request to reserve your seat at email@example.com. 100% refundable if cancellation is made up to 2 days in advance.
Call Dimitra at 0030 6978 440 119
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org